View PDF Brochure
View PDF Warranty
- Brickmold frame with an integral J-channel seamlessly fit with both brick and siding exteriors.
- Dual-paned glass unit can be ordered with optional Low E glass and an Argon gas fill to maximize energy efficiency.
- Insulating glass unit is set ½” into the sash to keep edges warmer.
- Frames and sash, welded at the corners, create strong, effective units.
- Weatherseals placed at key points around each sash increase weather performance by reducing air flow.
- The U-channel spacer system is more efficient than conventional box spacers because it raises the interior glass pane surface temperature and lowers conduction rates.
- To assist with quick installation, Series 500 windows are available with wood or Quick Trim™ cellular PVC jamb extensions — choose either 4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″ construction.
- Contoured grids are located inside the insulating glass unit for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.