View PDF Brochure
View PDF Warranty
- Beveled frame design replicates the traditional appearance of wood.
- Standard Low E glass and an Argon gas fill inside the insulating glass unit work together to maximize energy efficiency.
- Insulating glass unit is set ½” deep into the sash – keeping the edges of the glass warmer and moderating the temperature of the entire glass surface.
- Frames and sash are welded at mitered corners to create strong rigid units.
- Vinyl frames are chambered with individualized pockets of airtight space to increase insulating values.
- Weatherseals placed at key points around each sash virtually eliminate air and water infiltration.
- The U-channel spacer system is made of tin-plated steel and is more efficient than conventional box spacers because it weakens and slows temperature transference.
- Contoured grids are located inside the insulating glass unit for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Comprehensive warranty covers vinyl, insulating glass units, hardware and screens.